Sunday Twitter Feed #uuogden 8/11/13
- We do have have fun with twitter! Read from the bottom up and feel free to check out #uuogden on twitter every Sunday for tweets about the service, You can read the sermon here.
- The 7 Principles of Unitarian Universalism. A LOT better than the Mormon 13 Articles of Faith.
- Closing hymn “Let it Be A Dance”. Cha cha cha!
- “Love is the most powerful force in the universe.” ~ Rev. Theresa Novak
- Song lyrics by Bob Dylan, Elvis and Huey Lewis in today’s sermon at
- The love that lives here cannot be contained.
- The love that lives here is not contained within these walls. It is bigger than that. It is stuck in you.
#uuogden @TheresaNovakUU It is ok to take what you need from our community, but don’t leave the rest if us behind. #uuogden
- “Go beyond yourself. Don’t just get stuck on you.” ~ Rev. Novak
Favorited by David Winmill
- UU Ogden is sort of a health club. A spiritual health club. Are you getting your money’s worth?
- Peace be unto you.
- Let us love the world through heart and mind and body. (K. Patton)
#uuogden pic.twitter.com/dDgZy7H6CC @dwinmill: Freedom of religion dies not give you freedom from religion but freedom for religion. Rev Scott Alexander #uuogden @TheresaNovakUU prayers of the people. Comfort and peace in our church , our community and the world. #uuogden
- Our Whole Lives human sexuality course for (for 6th to 9th grade) theme this year is Just Say Know. Love it!
- Are YOU judged by what YOU wear to church? Maybe it’s time to reevaluate where you go to church.
- Home again.
#uuogden pic.twitter.com/qJq56Zt4wN @TheresaNovakUU Hmmm. Sermon today Stuck on You. Can’t wait to see where Rev. Novak takes this. #uuogden